Tuesday

01.01.08

I bought the movie Milo and Otis today for my nieces and decided to watch it before passing it along. I was horrified! It's obvious some major animal cruelty went on in the making of the film. I went online to research it and found out a bunch of cats were killed in the filming. It's not that surprising considering some of the things Milo went through...like going down a small waterfall in a box, being attacked by seagulls and taking a deep fall off a cliff into the ocean.
Disturbing.

Welcome to the first day of 2008. Perhaps I should change the title of this blog to "so is my oh-so-boring life". I had a few things I could have done to bring in the new year, but spent the evening at home instead. Working on the known industries website and going to bed at a reasonable hour seemed much more appealing than fighting through crowds. When did I become so utterly boring?!

new year resolution #2: stop being a hermit

No comments: