Wednesday

02.27.08

maybe it's because spring is near, but i have the biggest urge to do a mad cleaning of my apartment and actually start making it look nice. i never settle. i can live in a place for over a year and not move in entirely. it's because i have such an anxiety in me to keep moving - i never expect to stay somewhere long enough to devote time and energy to making it my own place. who knows where i'll be after six months, but i don't want that to stop me from decorating my place. granted, i won't spend much money on it. i want to find a couple tables at garage sales and paint them. oh, and maybe paint an old chandelier i have and hang it in my closet (which i decided i'll be painting too). wow - i might end up actually liking my place enough to invite people over!
maybe.

No comments: