Friday

04.04.08

tea makes my stomach warm and my heart happy.
currently, in my drawer here at work, I have the following flavors:
- organic green
- herbal spice
- mango black
- detox
- ginger
- peppermint
- chamomile
- strawberry
i just gave susan my orange spice tea b/c i thought it smelled and tasted a bit like vomit. no joke. she didn't like it either (who would?!).

i can't draw in meetings anymore but they haven't stopped me from drawing on my file folders...at least not yet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

cc26 said...

You can't draw in meetings any more? That's terrible!!
I love your Time Cards folder. I may bring you my folders to decorate. They need some love (and I have A LOT of folders!)

Lori said...

YAY FOR FOLDERS!!!

Dont have to take those in meetings! Take that BOSS-MAN!!!