Monday

05.05.08

lori came over yesterday and helped me rearrange my apartment. it's so cute now -- so cute, in fact, that i'm actually looking forward to inviting people over. this is a pretty big deal considering i don't open my home to many. dinner party, anyone?

no more minivan for me -- i got my car back from the shop today. i didn't realize how attached i was to it until it was taken away from me for 8 days. driving home was so much fun -- zooming around close to the ground in my little go cart.
it just hit 100,000 miles and it's still kicking strong. vroom vroom!

2 comments:

foxychao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
foxychao said...

Let's mark the calendar for a dinner party. How much fun would that be. Your place is totally cool for this kind of stuff. We can get fro-yo afterwards too.