Tuesday

09.23.09

I get to start moving into the house on Oct. 13 and I'm so excited! I took tonight off from riding to start packing (I know, it's really too early to start packing but even if I just pack up one box it will turn the move into a reality instead of a giant daydream).

Last night, my Mom brought my two nieces out to watch me ride. It was really cool to see them get into it so much, especially when each of them got a turn being lead around on Kalvin. I remember being madly in love with horses when I was a little girl (not much has changed!) and can completely relate to their excitement.
Linda offered to let me use River next time the girls come out to visit (he's much more kid-safe than Kalvin). So, next Monday River and I are going to start teaching them all about horses -- how to lead and groom and even a little bit of riding. It's going to be so much fun!

No comments: