Monday

11.24.08

I smashed my fingers pretty badly in the garage door this morning. A few are still throbbing, even after soaking them in ice water and taking Advil. So, as much as I want to share about my Texas trip, it's just going to have to wait until it doesn't hurt so much to type. Until then, here are a few of my favorite pictures (mostly of Norman, of course):

Feeding Norman mints:
Photobucket

Riding Norman (well, attempting to ride because he isn't trained):
Photobucket

Norman and Mo in the background:
Photobucket

Loving on JuneBug, the baby cow I got to play with (video coming soon):
Photobucket

Another one of JuneBug, so you can appreciate her cuteness:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori said...

Okay I want Junebug!!!! SHE IS SO FLIPPIN CUTE! (did you ever think you would hear me say I wanted a cow???)