Tuesday

12.23.08

I ran four miles last night...which is impressive for me because I haven't ran over two miles in probably a year. Kev made me an awesome running mix and the music really kept me going. I'm going to try for at least four miles again tonight, but this time I'll be doing it barefoot. Yep, no shoes. I'm not landing correctly with my right foot and it's causing knee pain. I was wandering the internet today and discovered that lots of people find barefoot running much easier on the joints. It makes sense if you think about it. God didn't create us with shoes on, so it seems right that my feet will land most properly without shoes getting in the way. I guess I'll find out soon enough. But, brrrrrr, it's cold out in my garage! I wonder if I can get away with sock running instead of barefoot running?

It was a little slow in the office today and it felt wonderful to pick up a pen and doodle:

1 comment:

Carrie said...

No it doesn't make sense!! God didn't intend for us to run miles on concrete and asphalt!! Hehe...try these: http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/