Wednesday

12.31.08

This morning, I took Kalvin on a trail ride and then my Uncle Kevin's family came to the barn to meet the horses. I took River out for his two girls to brush, lead and ride around in the arena. I'm learning that I really enjoy teaching kids about horses. Maybe one day I'll be knowledgeable enough to teach lessons -- that would be a dream job!

After leaving the barn, I met up with my Mom and we worked some more on my house. I had no idea it took so much effort just putting up curtain rods. They aren't even all up yet! So, tomorrow will be more of drilling holes in the walls and I think we're also going to paint my bathroom. I still can't believe I haven't had a lazy moment since my Christmas vacation began. I suppose I'll finally get around to laziness tonight, because I'm not going out for New Years Eve. I'm actually looking forward to some quiet time to catch up on some reading.

No comments: