Tuesday

03.17.09

I'm sick...again. This is the second cold I've caught in two weeks. I'm always getting sick. Last night, Regina called me the runt. I thought that was pretty funny.




Happy St. Patrick's Day! This has been one of my most-favorite holidays since I was little. It's all because of the year my Mom made little green feet out of construction paper and trailed them from my bedroom door through the house. My sister and I followed the "leprechaun path" until it ended at a windowsill where a bag of rainbow-chocolate cookies waited. The effort and love my Mom put into that has made St. Patrick's Day a day when I always remember how AWESOME my Mother is.

Here's a little treat my friend Amy sent my way:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

1 comment:

Lori said...

NOOOOO, dont be sick!! Pooooo!!

That video is too cute!! HAHA!!

I love your mama. She is so special. Give her a hug for me...