Monday

04.13.09

I had the most wonderful Easter yesterday! Church was an incredible celebration of Jesus and how He’s restored so many lives. It was pretty special! After that, I met Regina and we drove down to Corona Del Mar to spend about an hour sitting in the sand, soaking in the sun, watching the ocean, people watching and just being. After that I went to the family commune’s BBQ to eat very tasty food and take in family time. Happiness!

Tonight I’m meeting up with Taps for my first, official guitar lesson. I’ve been playing for years and years but I’m still only doing basic chords. I’ve been lazy…but now I’m ready to step it up a notch and become a rock star! I can’t wait to start learning!

I want to plan a trip to Isla Holbox and go snorkeling with whale shark! Who’s with me?

No comments: