Wednesday

05.27.09

I wish my passion was consistent. I wish that when I'm inspired by something the inspiration doesn't slowly fade away until I'm right back where I was in the beginning. I wish the passion stayed with me and I made changes. I get so overwhelmed and on fire for something (most recently, while reading Irresistible Revolution, I wanted to sell all my meaningless possessions and give the money to the poor) and then I sink right back into the same old ways of living. It's sad when I think of all the changes and growth I could be going through if I just did a quarter of the things that inspire and light me up.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

This song totally makes me think of you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI-ezEtJ_-s

(it's got a long intro, hang in there)

jesika said...

ah, V, I love it! I'm buying it off itunes right now. :)