Thursday

10.09.08

Ahhh...I'm happy!

I got to see Kalvin today after two days off. He had two days of energy stored up and we did a bit more cantering than usual to let off steam. Whenever we canter I want so much to be in open land where I can give him rein and hang on for dear life at a full gallop. I'm excited about Heaven because I know God's going to have me work with the horses...and I cannot wait to wrap my hands around mane and hold on as we fly over fields. It's going to be amazing.

After riding, I went with my Mom and Grandmother to see the new place. I was thinking I'd be moving stuff over on Monday, but the place is a mess and it's going to require a lot of cleaning. I'll be out of town the next two weekends so I'm going to have to clean on the weekdays after riding. I'm going to be one very busy girl for the next couple of weeks, that's for sure. But the place is great! I just need to figure out how I'm going to decorate. Fun!

No comments: