Monday

12.15.08

There is so much beauty in the world that I can't help but get overwhelmed. Sometimes I feel like I don't see things the same way other people do and get frustrated when they have a hard time understanding how beautiful it all is. Sometimes I get embarrassed because I can tell they think I'm childish when I spend minutes oohing and aahing over the smallest of things. The thing is, they aren't small at all...they're huge examples of how much God loves us. His love for us is so big that He takes the greatest of care in adding beauty to even the tiniest details.

1 comment:

foxychao said...

I find it refreshing that you do ooh and aah over the smallest of things. Not everyone is able to enjoy the simple things in life. Simple does not mean childish or boring. You are just able to see it better than anyone. :D