Sunday

02.01.09

I spent most of yesterday at Equine Affaire in Pomona with Linda and Liz. Horse, horses, horses! It's a huge horse convention with booths and seminars and horses everywhere. It was wonderful. My favorite part was the Friesians. They're my favorite horse but I've never been able to get up close to one until yesterday. Now I want one even more!

I just got home from spending some time with High School Ministry (still trying to figure out if this is where God's calling me) and I'm about ready to run up to the barn to go riding. Linda and Liz are going to give me a lesson on Kalvin to learn some dressage, which is pretty awesome. I also have a lesson set up with Anna for next Saturday. Liz told me that I can borrow her jumping saddle so I can start learning to jump. I am so excited how God has brought horses back into my life and how I've been learning so much. It's incredible! I wonder if He has plans for me to use horses in my ministry somehow. I hope so!

I want to buy An Awesome Book by Dallas Clayton.

1 comment:

Lori said...

that is the cutest book i've ever seen!!!

i want a magic watermelon boat!!!!!!